Who we are
Learn more about us
NTC Industries Limited popularly as the ‘HOUSE OF NTC’ is considered to be one of India’s oldest tobacco manufacturers. It was established in September 1931 in the ‘CITY OF JOY’ (i.e. Kolkata), and is renowned for its manufacturing excellence. This brand is known to adhere to high standards in quality product, and hence have set up a state of the art manufacturing unit in Kolkata.
It is also one of the very rare tobacco manufacturing companies in India which possess a license to produce all types of products related to tobacco. These days a paradigm shift has been witnessed, with this company producing not just blends of tobacco but also products such as R’gent matchboxes and Agardeep Incense Sticks.
Why choose us
Take a look to our business fundamentals
NTC has made its presence felt equally in both domestic as well as the international market.
They also take pride in the fact that they have been recognized at various international forums held in cities such as Brussels, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, and Luxemborg.
NTC is proud to have started a revolution in the tobacco industry by introducing the first menthol flavoured cigarette, as well as blends exclusively for women.
Having over the years gained a reputation of providing consumers with products comprising of innovative blends and flavours ranging from trendy, classy,to premium, NTC is all set to continue to walk on this tried and tested path of 'Invention’ ' in the ‘Tobacco Industry’ and take it to the next level.
- The products included under the branch in this family are: Regent Gold, Regent Black Clove, Regent Mini Menthol, Regent Mini King, Regent No 10.
- The Route Family is yet another under brand under the NTC umbrella which is known for some ‘innovative and creative’ blends. The products included are Route 69 Rum and Route 69 Screwdriver.
- The Loose Tobacco is a brand under the NTC family which gives the consumer the experience of making its own product. The products under this family brand included are Prince Henry and Neel.
- It comprises of blends ranging from regular to the most exotically strong flavours, and products such as La Rose Regular, La Rose Menthol, and First Lady.
- ‘Class’ is what the brands under the Brown Family are known to exude. The products included are Ritz and Carlton.
- ‘Easy to light up’ would be the best way to describe matchboxes belonging to the R’gent brand.
- ‘High quality products’ is what the Maypole Family is known for. It consists of two products Maypole Regular with a Switch and Maypole Lights.
- ‘Traditional’ would be the best way to describe the blend belonging to the Jaipur Family. The products included are: Jaipur Yellow, Jaipur Red, Jaipur Blue, and Jaipur Green.
- NTC also possesses the Agardeep Incense Sticks brands considered to be the best for various ceremonies and rituals in India known for being a spiritual country.